Friday 20 December 2013

EUROPA - PRESS RELEASES - Press release - Copyright –Commission launches public consultation

The Commission has launched a public consultation  about its plans to extend its copyright empire. In fact, it did so earlier this month, when I was otherwise engaged, and I have just got round to making something of it here. You might have noticed that I have taken to posting links to matters of interest and then coming back to write them up later (or not, as the case may be). I hope that at least makes this blog fairly comprehensive, if a bit thin on comment.

Something about the Commission proposing further incursions into the copyright field makes me uncomfortable. They have given us until 5 February to tell them what we think, and Fix Copyright! (see separate posting) has conveniently provided online assistance to those who wish to make comments: I hope I'll have time to make my views known, to the Commission and on this blog.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online